In 1985 I moved to the Sacramento region to further my career as a Law Firm Administrator. I attained my real estate Broker’s license in 1998 and after 22 plus years in the law firm management field I decided to offer real estate services full time in 2003. I have been a Top Producer for Lyon Real Estate for many years and I have earned the title of Executive Associate. I am also a continuing Life Member of the SAR Masters Club .
I decided to become a real estate broker for 2 reasons: I believe my management experience, education and professional service orientation would be an added benefit for clients, and I wanted the satisfaction of seeing my efforts more directly help clients achieve their goals and aspirations. I continue to add value for them through ongoing real estate education, staying abreast of emerging technology and adapting to a constantly changing real estate market. I work with integrity and honesty and I am committed to providing competent, ethical and professional service to my clients.
Please see below for summary of services that I provide.
If you or someone you know are thinking about selling or buying real estate, or just have a question, please contact me to see how I can help you to achieve your real estate goals. I’m here to help!
- Services representing Sellers and Buyers
- Residential and Luxury Properties
- "Urban Living" properties (focusing on Downtown/Midtown Sacramento)
- Vacant Land lots and acreage
- Vacation properties
- Developer sales (including lot acquisition and new home sales)
- Income Properties, 1031 Exchanges
- Real Property Valuations (for estates, bankruptcies, etc.)
- Commercial properties (apartments & offices)
- Specialties: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Assist seniors and their families with housing transition decisions
Sensitive to 50+ issues and priorities
Familiar with 55+ communities and senior housing facilities
- Lyon Relocation Team member - connected worldwide to top agents
- Affiliate member of Team Black (Lyon agent Annette Black)